What is VibraToy?
VibraToy is an interactive device that lets you offer a special service for your Members. The Members can control your VibraToy by moving their mouse during the show. VibraToy uses Bluetooth to connect to your computer and is capable of multiple operations such as rotation or vibration.
Why should I get VibraToy?
Take your Private Show to the next level with VibraToy! The feature on LiveJasmin offers Members something they never had before, true interaction! Members can control the device for an additional per minute fee, giving them a totally new experience and giving you extra earnings!
Stand out from the crowd by getting your own VibraToy and attract even more visitors with this service. Models who own a VibraToy have a special badge on their profile, informing the Members! Earn more money while giving your visitors a better Private Show experience.
How to get VibraToy?
You can order your own NORA vibrator from the manufacturer's website. Tip: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "BUY NOW" button.
If you already have the exact same device, feel free to use the one you have.
What's in the package?
- Bluetooth Vibrator
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
How to get a USB Bluetooth dongle?
In order to be able to use Vibratoy in JasminCam, a USB Bluetooth dongle is necessary.
- If you purchased your Vibratoy before 2018, the package you received contained the standard USB Bluetooth dongle.
- From 2018, the Vibratoy does not contain that dongle, this device is sold separately. You can purchase it from the manufacturer's website.
How to turn it ON?
- Please make sure that your VibraToy's battery is fully charged before you start working
- Plug in the USB Bluetooth dongle
- Switch ON your VibraToy (Press and hold button A for 3 seconds) until the green light is flashing
- Go Online with JasminCam
- Click on the "VibraToy" button, then select the "Turn VibraToy On" option
- JasminCam will search for your VibraToy
- When the search has finished, click on the discovered device
- Let's Play! From now on the Member can control your VibraToy in Private Chat!
- It is recommended that you also take some time to read through the instruction leaflet provided in the NORA box
- You need to plug in the USB Bluetooth dongle to connect with the toy. Alternatively you can use the Bluetooth adapter of your PC
- VibraToy works with the minimum system requirements (Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10 and later). OSX is currently not supported.
- The device has to be charged in order to use. It can be charged with its magnetic charger (included in the package), plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter. It takes approx. 2.5 hours to fully charge, and works up to 2 hours with one charge.
a. Please make sure that your VibraToy's battery is fully charged before you start working
- Turn off Vibratoy before charging. It has a magnetic charger and will only work if positioned correctly. When attempting to charge, if a solid red light doesn’t turn on,rotate the cable 180 degrees. Once fully charged, the solid red light will turn off.
- Vibratoy should not be connected to the computer via USB, unless charging.
b. Make sure that nearby computers, devices and software which are able to control Vibratoy are turned off. Bluetooth must be disabled in mobile devices, the built-in laptop bluetooth, and all other nearby devices with bluetooth.
c. Ensure that only a single bluetooth adapter device is enabled in your computer. If the existing built-in adapter in your computer can recognize and pair with your Vibratoy, no need to use the USB bluetooth dongle.
- It will turn into a solid green light when the toy is paired with a device or JasminCam. It can connect to only one device at a time.
If your built-in adapter doesn't recognize your Vibratoy, you must disable this adapter and use a USB dongle instead.
- You can disable a bluetooth adapter from Devices and Printers in the Windows Control Panel. (Check the name of the device. JasminCam will try to connect only to a specific device (LVS-), thus do not rename Vibratoy in bluetooth devices.)
- If you are using an external dongle, try plugging it into a different USB port.
- Check the name of the device. JasminCam will try to connect only to a specific device (LVS-), thus do not rename Vibratoy in bluetooth devices.
d. Reinstall your JasminCam.
e. Try with a different dongle, your current one may be faulty, we recommend using this if you experience issues with the official one: http://logilink.com/Products_LogiLink/Bluetooth/USB_Adapter/Bluetooth_40-Adapter_USB_20_Micro.htm or a Bluetooth 4.0 adapter with Class 1 power control, which are above $10 and have some brand name.
You can find more information about the VibraToy on the following pages: